About Jerri Udelson
Jerri Udelson has been called a “coaching pioneer and visionary.” She is one of the first hundred people to be designated a Master Certified Coach (MCC) by the International Coach Federation. Jerri is the founder of International Coaching Week, now in its twenty-first year and celebrated worldwide in countries as disparate as Kenya, India, and the United Kingdom. Jerri was named a 2019 Real Estate Newsmaker—Thought Leader by RISMedia.
- Jerri is the author (with Ken Tutunjian) of two recently published books, Beyond the Sale — for Real Estate Agents: How to Create a Great Business and a Life You Love: Discover the Secrets to Success, Including Seven Keys from Top-Producing Agents. and Beyond the Sale — The Companion Guide for Real Estate Managers and Team Leaders.
- Her coaching company, Entrepreneurial Coaching and Consulting, focuses on helping entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, and real estate agents grow their businesses quickly and strategically, while also creating lives they love outside of work.
- Clients have called her “direct and insightful,” “terrific to work with,” “very caring and intuitive,” and “warm, fun to talk to, and non-judgmental.”
- Prior to starting her coaching business, she was a consultant to startups in Boston and a health services administrator. She is also a licensed real estate broker in Massachusetts.
- Jerri is a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA. She has a B.S. degree in psychology from Tufts University and a Master’s degree in health services administration from Yale University. She is a past vice-president of the International Coach Federation-New England and a past president of the Yale Club of New Mexico.
- Jerri lives in Santa Fe, NM with her partner and their Siamese cats. She coaches worldwide, via phone, text and email.